Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am not Superwoman

Why is it that men want women to cook, raise the kids, work fifty hours a week, clean up after the kids and him and still keep it hot and steamy in the bedroom. I don't know why they have such high expectations when all there expected to do is moe the lawn and pay the house bills.

I am tired just like you are tired men. I mean I do work fifty hours a week just like you and you ! You cant pick up a dish. If I have to pay bills also then you need to take part in the household chores. Now do not get me wrong when I was a stay at home mom I did not mind cleaning the house and organizing the bills, cooking and taking care of our child. I am not your super woman. I am strong, talented, intelligent, unique, a great mother and friend. However, all things must be treated equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment