Monday, May 3, 2010

What would you do to get Married?

I can't seem to grasp why people will do anything to get married. Why are some women obsessed with getting married? Well for me it was like either you marry me or you do not. If I am not the one you see spending the rest of your life with faithfully than let me move on now cause I am not wasting my Fabulous twenties away(right ladies)! Hey, I can’t waste my good years and the pretty away. As we get older the eligible bachelor list declines as well as our looks lets be honest. Men usually like them younger.

I have seen some women even go as far as to borrow money from relatives, cash in assets like 401K and steal to all marry a man that one day you will wake up and ask why. Look at the man you are marrying if you truly love him and he loves you it doesn’t matter what people say or think. I don’t think it is such a smart idea to give up your personal assets just to get married! Especially if you are the only one with the assets. Why go broke just to get married. If you do not have, the money then go to city hall. Marriage is not about the show. We'll maybe for some like this Bride who stole money from a company she was working for.

1 comment:

  1. Your absolutely right. My wedding was in the registry office then straight to the house with a cake! but it never bothered me at all and still never does, Yes I never had the big wedding and show, but I got Mr perfect.

    Everybody is definitely getting the idea of marriage wrong now! Great Post!

    I love the design of your blog great header!!

    ReplyDelete