Friday, May 7, 2010

What would you do if your man?

What would you do if know if you found out that your friend's soon to be husband has a child with someone elese? Do you tell the firend?

No matter what the messager always gets killed as in the episode of Real Housewifes of New York. I would suggest maybe not tell her directly because her first reaction will be to hate you. Maybe send her anynomous email or text message. For people that didnt know you can send text messages from an email. Just setup a fake email and there you go. You are only protecting your firendship with her. Also if her man  finds out that you told her he will try to turn the tables and say that you just dont like him and then your friend won't be your friend. Yea I know this sounds crazy but some women hold on for dear life to the wrong man.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! I would send my friend a text msg and hope that she wouldn't tell her man that I was the one that told her but you know how that goes! Sadly, I always tell my friends that are "stuck" in a relationship that certain women would rather stay in a bad relationship than no relationship at all! Wonderful blog by the way,found a link to it on today's creative blog website;-) *kay*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the follow.

    ReplyDelete