Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Mama Answers

So I asked a group for some questions or what would you do if your man_____________.(finish the blank)




What would you do if your man went out very often and you weren't allowed to go?



When a man loves a woman, he will give up everything for his woman. That includes his boys. If your man goes out often from Thursday to Sunday Huston we have a problem. A serious problem!!! FYI it is highly possible that he is sleeping with another woman. No man I mean no real man goes out that many times a week and doesn't have a side chick.

If you are heading down that aisle soon it is time for him to put down his party cup. If the party cup is still full maybe, you should re-look at your relationship. He doesn’t value your relationship he rather spend time with his friends than maybe he should be in a relationship with his friends. Don't think you can marry him to change him he only can change himself.

These are just my opinions.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Marriage certainly isn't going to change his ways. If they're not ready to do that for your then there is no hope! I'm signing up to follow you my friend. I can't wait to read more.

    Thanks for swinging by and making my SITS day so spectacular. Your time and words mean the world to me.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete